Now that you have your beautiful new leather bag, the next thing you have to do is to look after your bag so that you enjoy it for as long as possible.
NAIOLI bags and accessories are crafted from high quality leather that only looks better with age. Any incidental tonal variations or marks are natural features and should not be considered as imperfections.
Daily care of your leather bag
- Keep your hands clean when using your leather bag because leather naturally absorbs oil or other substances that touch it.
- Store make up in separate pouch.
- Don’t overstuff your bag because overstuffing your leather bag can permanently alter its shape.
- Avoid getting beauty product on your bag like hairspray, gel ecc.
- Keep it dry, moisture can quickly damage your leather bag.
- If your bag comes into contact with water, it should be gently dabbed with a dry, non-fluffy, light colures absorbent cloth.
How to store your leather bag
Even when you’re not using your bag, it’s still important to take care of it. Proper storage can extend your bag’s life. Store it in the NAIOLI dustbag and stuff the compartment with tissue paper or bubble wrap (never use newspaper). Make sure the stuffing is firm and doesn’t stretch the seams of the bag. Also to maintain its shape do not store in high temperature, humidity or unventilated areas. Store it where it can breathe (don’t store in a plastic bag).
The proper care and handling can make your leather bag last for decades.